Obama has relentlessly fought to take down Trump, ever since he was elected. Just as more information about his shadow government and resistance movement Organization For Action(OFA) flows, his other scandal, “Obamagate” got a new twist after Wikileaks dropped a shocking revelation that Obama has made quite a history wiretapping and hacking political opponents and friends alike.
Wikileaks reveals that Obama’s antics weren’t limited to spying Trump, he also intercepted a call between the French President, Sarkozy and Merkel. There are quite a number of victims on Obama’s long list. Check out this list compiled by Wikileaks;
The Freedom Daily reports:
* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama bugged Chief of Staff of UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) for long term interception targetting his Swiss phone;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targetted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
* Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targetted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.