Jihadi-terrorist manuals can be found online in just two minutes, through the search engines that everyone uses on a daily basis: google and yahoo. In two minutes, reporters were able to find manuals that show you how to turn your car into a weapon, as seen put into place this week by the London terrorist.
The manuals also included instructions on how to turn your car attack into a stabbing attack in a matter of minutes, and likely instructions to homemade weapons can be found here.
Youtube was caught making money off of conspiracy videos suggesting that the London attack was not even real.
The Daily Mail reports:
And Google’s YouTube video platform was found to be raking in money from conspiracy theories saying the London outrage was a hoax.
As the maniac behind the attack was unmasked as 52-year-old Khalid Masood:
- The security services faced questions because he was known to police and MI5;
- Home Secretary Amber Rudd denied failures but admitted: ‘One got through’;
- It emerged MPs had raised concerns about the Commons gates Masood waltzed through;
- Officials revealed that he was shot dead by a ministerial bodyguard, rather than by armed police;
- Islamic State claimed Masood was its ‘soldier’;
- Officers made eight arrests around the country;
- The death toll rose to five when a 75-year-old man died in hospital last night.
Masood, a bodybuilder and violent criminal who claimed to have been a teacher, raced across Westminster Bridge on Wednesday in a hire car, smashing into pedestrians at up to 70mph, killing three and injuring 28.