Donald Trump’s deputy press secretary has some choice comments for reporters at Wednesday’s White House press briefing. Sarah Huckabee Sanders filled in for Sean Spicer with sassy results.
Check out her top 5 cheeky moments from the press briefing:
5. When a reported tries to exceed their limit and ask additional questions, she completely ignores them! Twice!
4. Sanders burns a reporter by laughing when they ask if the Justice Department are planning to fire more staff. “Not that I’m aware of today,” she says.
3. She shuts down another reporter for asking extra questions, saying, “I think there’s a two question limit around here.”
2. She put the Democrats in their place when they questioned Trump’s meeting with the Russian foreign minister, saying “he should be meeting with the foreign minister…maybe [Democrats] should spend a little more time doing their jobs and we wouldn’t have all the problems that we do.”
And drum roll, please…
1. Sanders lost patience with reporters repeatedly asking the same questions, responding eventually, “not to sound like a broken record, but since you guys keep asking the same questions I guess it’s only fair I keep giving the same answers.”
According to the Daily Caller:
While the deputy press secretary is relatively new on the scene, she is quickly establishing herself as a fearless spokesperson for the White House.
Watch the press briefing video here: