A former Secret Service agent that served for both Former President Bush and Former President Obama has come out to voice his concern on President Donald Trump’s safety.
Dan Bongino, a former instructor at the Secret Service training academy, commented on Friday night after the breach on the White house complex. This breach is the seventh incident of its kind in recent years.
Right now, as things stand, Bongino said that President Donald Trump, “is not secure in the House.” He made a point to say that the recent invasion was made by a man with a bad knee and a backpack. If there was any movement against the President, the security would not hold up to scratch.
“This is inexcusable,” Bongino said of the latest incident. “How many of these are we, as the citizenry, going to tolerate, whether under Barack Obama or now President Trump, before there is enough citizen outrage that the Secret Service actually does something?” Bongino is the author of the bestselling 2013 book Life Inside the Bubble: Why a Top-Ranked Secret Service Agent Walked Away from It All. He also previously ran as a Republican for Congress and the Senate.
He was speaking in an interview set to air Sunday on this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia. “The secret service is not ready right now to defend the White House,” he charged. “They’re not. I know that may make people uncomfortable. And frankly, Aaron, I am really getting tired of some of the talking heads on cable news who have never done one minute in the shoes a secret service agent.” “They have no idea what the security plan of the White House actually looks like on the ground. They’re all sitting here brushing it under the rug, going, ‘Oh no.’ ‘They were prepared.’ ‘This was a manageable incident.’ ‘This was how it was supposed to work.’ You really believe this is how it was supposed to work?”