MSNBC has been caught lying on behalf of Planned Parenthood yet again. This time they ran a Chyron saying: “Data: Only 3% Of Planned Parenthood Services Go To Abortion Services,” which is completely false. Are news agencies ignorant or are they pushing an agenda? Either way, they are not doing the public any favors by running a propaganda campaign.
Whatever side of the debate you’re on, the sad truth is that Planned Parenthood makes millions of dollars selling fetal tissue. It is in their interest for more people to have abortions because it allows them to sell more tissue. They have tissue buyers setting up shop actually in their clinics o ensure they get the “freshest samples”!
When an organization requires complicit lies to keep its respectability, then it is effectively over. It is a profit making machine that WANTS people to have abortions. It’s time the media started reporting facts, not agenda.
As reported in Young Conservatives:
- They say that only 3% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortion. That’s wrong.
- They say that Planned Parenthood provides mammograms. That’s wrong.
- They say that Planned Parenthood refers a lot of people to adoption. That’s wrong.
- They say that women won’t have anywhere to go if Planned Parenthood goes away. That’s wrong.
- They say that Planned Parenthood doesn’t traffic fetal tissue for profit. That’s wrong.
The left is ALWAYS wrong about this funding argument and it’s infuriating.
Lying about what Planned Parenthood does on cable news time and time again has really made it difficult to have a rational conversation about the facts. That’s what people do when the facts (and in this case morality) aren’t on their side. They lie. It’s an absolute shame that MSNBC doesn’t have the decency or courage to win the argument on truth.