Sarah Palin was active on twitter fact checking Obama’s false claims. And in the process she created a new hashtag #sotUGottaBKiddingMe
Claim 1: Obama: “There is much progress to report.”
Here were Palin’s responses.
- 22.7 million Americans are unemployed, underemployed, or have given up looking for work.
- Our GDP shrank by 0.1% in the 4th quarter.
- Obama added $518 billion in new regulatory costs to America’s job creators since taking office.
- We have a $16.5 trillion national debt & we’re on day 1,385 without a budget.
- $5.9 million was added to the national debt since Obama took office.
- We have $46 trillion in fed spending from Obama’s FY13 Budget through 2022. That’s not "responsible" or "balanced".
- Keep in mind that the sequester was Obama’s baby. He signed it into law. Now he thinks it’s economic Armageddon.
Claim 2: Obama: "We must keep the promises we’ve already made."
- Like not raising taxes?
Claim 3: “Can’t cut our way to prosperity.”
- If endlessly borrowing & spending money we don’t have leads to prosperity, bankruptcy is the way forward!
- Voted for Obama? Check your paycheck withholding – it’s less.
- Stagnant economy, Greek-style debt, inflation, no jobs, high gas prices. What say you, Obama voters?
Fox News Nation has more.