Dick Morris predicts the battlegrounds.
- Indiana / North Carolina – easily. 25 electoral votes.
- Colorado, Florida, Virginia – Romney has an edge of about 4-5 points. – 51 electoral votes.
- Ohio: Romney wins by 4%.
- New Hampshire: Romney +2%
- Pennsylvania: Romney +3%
- Iowa: tied but Romney will win.
- Wisconsin: tied but Romney will win.
- Michigan: tied but Romney will win
- Minnesota: Obama +3%
- Nevada: Obama +2%
Romney 331, Obama 207.
Here he is on Bill O’Reilly explaining the bias in the media polls.