- Obama denies combat status to the victims of the Fort Hood shooting.
- Refuses to say Fort Hood was a terrorist attack, therefore the attacker still receives a $6,000 a month salary as he awaits trial.
- The mother of American killed in Benghazi cannot get answers. [link]
- Obama gives a personal call to Sandra Fluke to show his support of her.
- He addressed form letters to the families of fallen SEALs [link] but a personal letter to a rapper’s family. [link]
From Mychal Massie over at The Daily Rant.
It is no secret about Obama’s belief that America owes the world an apology because we have been successful … It is also no secret that Obama accuses America of practicing colonialism … And it has been made abundantly clear that he has no respect for our military.
The list of the insults Obama has effected on our military and their families goes back years, but nothing makes me angrier than what Obama is doing and has done to those who suffered the terrorist attack by Nidal Hasan. Obama’s actions are an insult for which he should be driven from office in shame.
He told Congress that they should not leap to conclusions or make public statements condemning Hasan as a Muslim terrorist. I’m not making it up–that’s what he said.
The Obama administration continues to insist the event was domestic workplace violence.
The wife of Sgt. Shawn Manning is fighting for official military recognition for the victims of the attack. Her husband was shot six times by Hasan while Shawn was serving on-duty at Fort Hood.
I should here note that Hasan continues to receive his $6,000 per month military salary as he awaits trial.