Obama deserves criticism last week for the following:
- Asking for campaign volunteers on 9/11. [link]
- Hawking his sweatshirts on 9/11. [link]
- Selfishly point the finger at Hillary. [link]
- Compare campaign volunteers to Embassy staff. [link]
- Apologizes for America following the attacks. [link]
- Skipping more than half of his intelligence meetings. [link]
- Had credible information of attacks 48 hours prior but did nothing. [link]
- Campaigning in Vegas while the coffins were sent home.
- Saying he’s too busy to meet with Netanyahu then going on Letterman.
But Obama will rely on his lapdog media and this tweet to prove he’s working hard.