One of the members of this fan page sent us a link to his blog post called "Why Obama Will Lose Big in 2012" and asked that I share it.
Some of the points he comes up with are so common sense that I am surprised none of the so-called "experts" or "analysts" bring them up.
Here is a summary:
Since Obama was elected President, he has lost three major battles:
- Health care reform was such a major failure that Scott Brown was able to win a Senate seat.
- 2010 election was a huge defeat for Obama. His party lost control of the House and lost seats in the Senate.
- Scott Walker won his recall election.
He furthers this by saying, Obama would have to defy history to win re-election:
- Presidents don’t win re-election when unemployment is over 8%.
- Obama barely ever polls 50%.
- Democrats are backing away from the convention.