Someone came up with the hashtag #ThingsMittRomneyHasNeverDone as a way of making fun of Mitt Romney. You know because he’s been so successful that he doesn’t have to wash his own car.
- "Worry About Money."
- Clean a Toilet.
- Had Empathy For Someone
Sounds like class warfare and a lame attempt at attacking a successful person.
But that was when it got exciting… The Twitter-verse went a buzz with anti-Obama responses under the hashtag
- QuikHit: Married a woman who was not proud of her country.
- jensan1332: His list is alot shorter than Obama who has never had real private job, run a business, or meet a payroll
- BattleSwarmBlog: Launched a political career in the home of an admitted terrorist
- RobertLaurie: visited all 57 states.
- keder: attended more than 100 fundraisers while not meeting even once with his jobs council.
- dminor85: sit under the leadership of a pastor for 20 years that screams GD America! from the pulpit.
- gopfirecracker: implied that minorities are too stupid to obtain a photo ID
- Papatul: Bow to a foreign leader
- Mattphilbin: Stole a major automotive company and gave it to his union cronies.
- RileyRebel129: Hire a tax cheat to manage tax policy.
- RileyRebel129: Told you what dog tasted like.
- sunnyright: Told small businessmen that the government built their businesses for them.
Here are some twitchy comments:
- Rolled with the choom gang.
- Blame Bush for his failures.
- Tried to buy votes with food stamps.
- Go to school in a madrassa.