Roseanne Barr announced in early 2012 that she was running for Green Party presidential nominee on twitter.
"I am running for Green Party nominee for President of the United States. I am an official candidate and I am for the Greening of America and the world."
Environmentalists want to control every aspect of your life:
- they tell you to eat greens and veggies
- they tell you to bike, walk to work
- they want to control water pressure of your shower
- they want to control the flush capacity of your toilet
- they want to ban plastic bags
- they want to eliminate incandescent bulbs
- they want to regulate all factory emissions
Everything they want to do is at odds with living the good life. At odds with jobs. Forget them.
The Green Party presidential nominee is Jill Stein. From the Washington Post:
Manski said Barr has not been a distraction from the serious business of campaigning. “It’s a sign of the maturity of the Green Party that we have attracted somebody as well known as Roseanne Barr and as admired for her acting career and activism.”
ABC News reports her selection:
Long-shot Green Party candidate Jill Stein has chosen her running mate: Cheri Honkala, who, Stein said, is “the nation’s leading anti-poverty advocate.”