This is an old story from March 2011. (Politico: Eric Holder: Black Panther case focus demeans ‘my people’.)
Does Eric Holder care about voter intimidation? Not unless it involves "his people". When asked whether or not taxpayer money was properly spent to investigate voter intimidation in a racially neutral way, he argued. He replied:
“When you compare what people endured in the South in the 60s to try to get the right to vote for African Americans, and to compare what people were subjected to there to what happened in Philadelphia—which was inappropriate, certainly that…to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people,”
This proves to me a couple of things about Holder.
- He only cares about voter intimidation when it comes to "his people".
- He wants to ills the wrongs of the past with reverse discrimination.
- He is not racially neutral.
- Taxpayer money is being wasted on the civil rights division.
- He is an Obama bot.
- 56% of Americans think Obama has changed America for the worse. [LINK]