Jake Lamar makes the case for President Obama to fellow Democrats that may be disappointed in his job performance thus far.
What he embraces, though, are the very policies we are all disappointed by.
- He embraces Obamacare as the best social program enacted in the past 45 years. He forgets to mention that it is a massive drain on the taxpayers.
- He applauds the fact that the Muslim world supports Obama but he forgets to mention that we are at war in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- He thinks it is so genius of Obama to want higher taxes but he forgets to mention Obama plays class warfare.
- He applauds Obama for appointing two women to the Supreme Court. Affirmative action? Applaud him for choosing the best person(s).
- He blames the lack of action on the Republican opposition. He fails to mention his Democrat controlled Senate hasn’t passed a budget in over 1000 days.
What’s worse is he says that we, in the right wing, are so "deranged" because Obama is in the Whitehouse. What is he trying to say by that? Is he trying to insinuate that we are racist? Liberals were up in arms about Bush. President and his policies are fair game, color does not matter.