These are the Obama lies that Glenn Beck exposes on his show GBTV.
- Obama said he was born because of the Selma, Alabama march. But he was born four years before the march on Selma.
- Obama said his father grew up herding goats. He said his grandfather was a domestic servant to the British. His father’s wife said that wasn’t true. The grandfather gave 14 cows as a dowry to his son’s wife.
- Obama leaves out the details of how his father was married when he met his mother. And that their story is anything but a love story.
- Obama said his parents gave him the name "Barack" because they believed an African name was no barrier to success in a tolerant America. But he went by "Barry" most of his life and his mother advised him against changing it to Barack.
- Obama said he read a story about a black man that hated his skin color and bleached it. But there was no such story in any of the magazines (LIFE, EBONY) he stated.
- The racial fight he had with his white girlfriend in New York was later admitted to be a "composite" girlfriend that doesn’t exist.
- Obama threw his grandmother under the bus for his own benefit and spoke of her as a "typical white person".