The Supreme Court is holding a hearing on the constitutionality of Arizona’s Immigration law. So MRC TV decided to interview protestors against the law by asking them a simple question.
- "Should illegal immigrants be allowed to vote?"
Of those that DID speak English, a surprising number agreed that illegal immigrants should have the right to vote.
One individual said: illegals are forced to live life in fear, hidden from society. I guess he doesn’t understand the word "illegal" nor the fact that they made the choice to be illegal in this country.
Some related articles:
- Obama sets a illegal immigrant felon free and he commits more murders.
- No DUI charges for Obama’s illegal immigrant uncle.
- Illegal immigrant may be allowed to practice law in Florida.
- 46% of Latino voters say the term "illegal immigrant" is offensive.
- $8.5 Million will be given to illegals thanks to Obamacare.
- Obama: 300,000 illegal immigrants can stay
- Illegal Alien enters nuclear facility with fake ID.