Christian Heinze, founder of GOP12.com, and staff member of The Hill posted an interesting article on the possibility of a Huckabee VP.
Heinze cites the following:
Reasons Huckabee wouldn’t be selected.
- Huckabee accused Romney of having "no soul", according to the book Game Change.
- Huckabee was critical of Romney even after Obama was elected by attacking Romneycare.
Reasons he may be considered.
- Huckabee "has proven he can connect with women". Joy Behar regarded him as her "favorite Republican".
- Helps Romney with evangelicals, Southerners, and populists.
- Huckabee backtracked on his earlier criticisms of Romney by saying "he has performed flawlessly in all of the forums and debates".