Votes are going to be processed by SCYTL, a company based in Spain.
According to their website, they proclaim themselves to be a "worldwide leader in developing secure voting solutions for electoral process modernization".
In the Michael Savage program aired on April 4, 2012 he asks:
- There is not one American person on the board of this company that controls our voting, how is that possible?
- How could our votes be processed by a Spanish company?
- Where were the Republicans when this occurred?
- Why has there been no investigation by the Federal Elections Commission?
- Why are the American people in the dark about this?
- How can you live in a country where you don’t know if your votes are counted properly?
- Why hasn’t the Associated Press covered this story?
He ends his barrage of questions by saying "I have 500 questions… do you have even one answer?"