Here is a picture by “Larry in SF” by way of Fund47.
According to Larry, there were 1000 people at this anti-Obama rally in SF on Obamacare’s 2nd birthday, March 23. It was a Catholic protest about religious freedom. Despite the fact that this protest had been double the size of any OccupySF protest before it, there was not a peep out of the media regarding this rally.
There were tons of signs at the rally, such as:
- Pregnancy is not a disease.
- Pray to end abortion.
- Obamacare sacrifices elderly and disabled and unborn.
- Stand up for religious freedom.
- STOP Obama’s HHS Mandate
- Be for freedom, not free stuff.
- Religious Freedom: Use it or lose it.