The CBO initially stated that Obamacare would cost $900 billion but they have since revised that number to $1.8 trillion. The main reason, according to Dick Morris, for the big increase is the fact that Obama played tricks. He said that Obamacare would not be implemented for four years. So when the CBO looks to see its cost over ten years, they would only count six of those ten years as having Obamacare in existence.
Democrats sold this as a deficit neutral plan but it is anything but. And Dick Morris says despite all of the medical problems with Obamacare, we should treat this as a deficit issue and repeal it immediately. I agree.
Related Obamacare Articles
- House Votes to Repeal Obamacare Death Panel, 3/7/12
- Obamacare will cost double., 3/14/12
- Obamacare $1 Abortions, 3/13/12
- Obama setting up prayer vigil for Obamacare, 3/13/12
- Obamacare will bankrupt the states, 2/25/12
- Seniors will be denied care under Obamacare, 2/10/12
- Obamacare hurting small businesses, 1/20/12
- Doctors weigh in on Obamacare, 2/3/12