Gina Loudon published a story entitled “Alabama Tackled Illegal Immigration and Unemployment Started Dropping” at Townhall.com on Feb 25, 2012.
Alabama passed House Bill 56 which upheld federal law already in place regarding illegal immigration. The Department of Justice sued the state but lost. What part of “illegal” in “illegal immigration” do they not understand???
Anyways, she goes on to cite the unemployment rate dropping in the state. In the former illegal immigrant hotbed of Marshall County, unemployment dropped from 10.6% to 6.9%.
- Hispanics say term “illegal immigrant” demeaning, 3/10/12.
- 70% of Illegals in TX Receive Welfare, 3/7/12
- Illegals Shooting at Troopers in TX, 2/28/12
- Illegals Receiving Health Care, 2/28
- Obama Wants to Give 300,000 Illegals Work Visas, 3/4/12
- Colorado Wants to Block In State Illegal Alien Tuition, 1/24/12