The advertisement that Pete Hoekstra ran during the Super Bowl is being called racist.
It is being charged as racist because it contains
- an asian woman wearing yellow
- an asian woman faking a bad accent
- speaking broken English
The video does a poor job of highlighting what ordinarily should be so easy:
- The US is borrowing too much money from China.
- Our huge trade deficit is helping other countries get stronger.
- Our manufacturing base is being outsourced out of this country.
Here are some pictures from the website.
Elections are decided by Independents and I don’t see how this really appeals to an Independent. Bill O’Reilly agreed on his TV program. The Republican party has the ideals to be the inclusive party. Let us not drift from making an effort to include everybody.