Younger voters are starting to wake up about Obama. According to a recent poll, 58% of 18-34 years say Obama cannot get the economy moving. (CNN: PDF)
Younger voters have been rubber stamping the Democratic party for far too long. Democratic policies have not helped younger voters get jobs. In fact the opposite.
- The tax and spend liberals cause inflation via their debts.
- Older Americans are forced to remain in the workforce longer because their Social Security does not go as far.
- Older Americans take the jobs away from middle-Aged Americans who then take the jobs away from the youth.
- Taxes and regulations cost business time and money — taking away from their bottom line.
- Less profit makes it more expensive to hire.
- Unless businesses are able to pull a better profit, unskilled younger Americans are going to be overlooked for jobs.
We have been mired in an economic slump for three years. And with the debt Obama has created, it is starting to look like social security will not even be available for the younger generation.