The first presidential debate between Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton was fierce.
The liberal media was more than happy to cling to anything Trump said that could be misconstrued so they left out all of Clinton’s lies throughout the night.
GOP.com compiled a list of Clinton’s top five lies from the night. Take a look:
1) Clinton claimed that when she became secretary of state, Iran was just “weeks away” from being able to build a nuclear bomb. There was absolutely no evidence to support his ludicrous claim, but the liberal media wasn’t too keen to correct her.
2) “I think building the middle class, investing in the middle class, making college debt-free so more young people can get their education (would be good),” Clinton said at the debate. “Helping people refinance their tax — their debt from college — at a lower rate.”
3) Clinton claimed that she was against the Trans-Pacific Partnership and never called it the “gold standard.” The only problem is that there was clear video evidence of her saying she would support it and calling it the “gold standard,” Associated Press reported.
4) Clinton went on an extended (and what sounded like incredibly rehearsed) riff on Trump’s tax returns, claiming that he probably doesn’t pay federal income tax and leveling a whole host of accusations against him.
5) Clinton claimed during the debate that small businesses were the real job creators in America. It shouldn’t surprise anyone that a politician who hasn’t created a single job naturally didn’t know what actually creates jobs in America.
Who do you think won Monday night’s debate? Can you think of any other Hillary lies that she told on stage?